Monday 27 June 2016

My Savior (Bewitched and Bewildered #4) By Alanea Alder



Amelia has dreamt of her mate since she was a little girl. All her life visions of a golden prince have warmed her heart and promised a fairy-tale future. She longs for the day when they will finally be together. 

When the fateful day arrives and she meets Darian for the first time, she is nearly destroyed by his unequivocal rejection. His continued denial of their destined relationship has her doubting her own self worth and the visions she has had all her life. 

Darian is teetering on the edge. He refuses to acknowledge Amelia as his mate and shadows continue to spread across his heart. He has grown used to the emptiness in his soul and almost fears the barrage of emotions she elicits. When an unexpected tragedy sends Darian spiraling into a hopeless abyss, will Amelia have the strength to pull him out, or will she succumb to her own darkness?


Gah, loved this book. Again, store scenes, hilarious. LOL 

Darian refuses to acknowledge Amelia as his mate. He knows he doesn't have much time left before his soul is taken from him and he becomes the very thing his people hunt. 

But Darian didn't expect Amelia to be a clone of Meryn, just kinder hearted. When she doesn't give up on him, he slowly begins to feel like he might be able to fight for his soul, only, day by day is getting too much for him to bare. 

I don't want to say too much cause it will ruin the story. This one has a lot more action in it and a lot more secrets being revealed. I never thought that in a million years that Amelia would be related to someone in their house, but it turns out that she is and it's freaking brilliant. 
How the author managed to provide us with such detailed novels, making every book link and make sense is beyond me. A lot of thought and effort went into these books. There are times when I feel a little confused when they're explaining things but I manage to catch myself up soon enough. 

I loved who Amelia was, her magic and her empathy power. It's what makes her, her. She's truly a great character. I'm also hoping we get to see more from her brothers too because seriously.... I need more. 

The story just keeps getting better and better with each book and I can't wait to find out more. 

Also, I cried my eyes out at the ending, we lose someone, their soul, or their life??? You'll have to find out. I'm so broken up over it. He was one person I was looking forward to, so I'm hoping he still gets a book. I seriously love this person, what he did was heroic. 

5* 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment