Wednesday 10 May 2017

Fallen Crest Home (Fallen Crest Series #6) By Tijan



It’s been years since my mother was in my life.
I healed.
I learned to accept love.
I lived.
That’s all done. She was away, and now she’s back.
I avoided her for a year and a half, but I couldn’t hide anymore.
Mason had an internship in Fallen Crest, so we headed back for the summer.
And when we got there—no one was prepared for what happened.



First off, I can't believe this book is coming to an end. I could cry. I tried, and I mean, really tried to slow down whilst reading the book, wanting to savour it. But it didn't happen. I devoured it in one sitting. 

I don't really need to go into the whole Fallen Crest background. If you haven't read the others in the series, you have seriously not lived. You are missing out immensely. There is no one like Logan and Mason Kade. 

The only downfall I find with the book is Sam's constant whining. She's soooooo depressing. I am hoping in the last book we see a new Sam. One who is fun, smiling, full of laughter. Not someone who is filled with anxiety and negativity. Because she is. She is the most negative person I've ever read. She finds problems or causes them before they can even arise. 
That said, you can't help but love her. She's been through so much and keeps being thrown another curve ball. 

And this book isn't any different for Sam. Once again, something is threatening to take Mason away from her. He's become everything to her and you see it more in this book. 
But what we also see, is Mason's feelings. He's always closed off in the other books. He doesn't say what he feels, and instead, shows it. So seeing that in this book made me love it even more. 

But the cliffhanger.... 

OMG!!! That cliffhanger!!!

Tijan is one sneaky woman leaving it like that. 

I'm just glad we don't have to wait long for the last book. It's out soon (at time of writing this review) and I will be one clicking straight away. 

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment