Thursday 8 January 2015

Beautifully Insightful By K.C.Lynn


To buy link: coming soon

EMILY MICHAELS ~ 

Have you ever felt like you didn’t belong? Like you never fit in, or you weren’t good enough? This is how I have felt for as long as I can remember. 

I see the world differently than everyone else, I feel everything differently and I reflect on life differently. And being different in my world is not a good thing.

I live in a place that’s divided between the rich and the poor, the beautiful and the unbeautiful, the prestigious and the mediocre. I have always belonged in the first category, because my father was the Governor of Georgia. 

Growing up around people I could never relate with, my life had always been lonely, that was until my senior year when I met the one boy who would change my life forever. A boy who my parents would never approve of because he didn’t come from money or the same social class. He rode a motorcycle, had tattoos and was considered to be from the wrong side of the tracks. Yet he was still envied by many.

Ryder Jameson was someone who every guy feared, and one who every girl wanted to be touched by. He didn’t do attachments, or have friends… until me. And for the first time in my life I finally felt like I belonged. When I was with him, my different didn’t feel wrong or ugly. He made me feel beautiful- insightfully beautiful. Then one day my world came crashing down on me, and it would be six years before I'd once again see the boy I fell in love with.

RYDER JAMESON ~ 

After working my ass off I am given the opportunity of a lifetime, and if I pull it off I will be the youngest FBI agent to run one of the biggest undercover operations in history. Only the case that gets thrown in front of me leads me back to the one place I swore I would never return to, and to the only girl who’s ever mattered to me. 

Except Emily Michaels is not the same girl I left behind. She still looks the same, she’s still beautiful inside and out, but there’s one thing that’s very different about her, one very big thing, and it’s something I didn’t think was possible.


Ryder and I come from a world where politics separates us and wealth defines us, but even after all this time we will not let it divide us. 

Here is our story


WOW!!!!! 

First, I want to say a massive thank you to K.C.Lynn for giving me an ARC of Beautifully insightful. I feel so damn privileged to have been able to read this before publication date. 

Beautifully Insightful is just that: Beautifully insightful. The name is perfect for this novel. 
Not only is the cover beautiful, or the blurb, but the whole book is incredibly beautiful. This has hit my all time favourite book list. I loved everything about it. K..C.Lynn has really out done herself writing this novel. I've loved all her books, I'm a huge fan, but this one, this one had me wanting to read it all over again as soon as it ended it was that good. 
I stayed up until half one in the morning reading this novel, I couldn't put it down. From the very first chapter, hell the first paragraph it had me hooked when the first BOOM moment is mentioned. I honestly never saw it coming. I can't tell you what it is because everyone should feel that HOLY SHIT moment when they realize the book is more than just two people from the wrong side of the tracks, that Emily is more than just some privileged girl and Ryder is more than the bad boy. 

There's things about Emily I can't mention on here, I don't want to ruin the book as it's a HUGE part of it. What I can say is she may come from a rich family, a massive home and surrounded by the other rich people, but she certainly isn't one of them. She see's beyond people's expectations, their bank account balance or where they come from. She sees people for who they really are. 
The way K.C writes this brought out so many emotions out in me. Even though I don't judge people by their looks, where they are from or what have you, I still felt like I was seeing this differently after reading this book. She truly is an incredible writer. 

Now Ryder, he's from a dysfunctional home where his parents hate and fight with each other, where he's been beaten from his dad, yet he's still determined to make something of himself. He doesn't care about how the rich look down on him or what they say about him because deep down he know's who he is and what he's worth. It's one of the many reasons I fell in love with him. 
Emily had been told most her life to dress a certain way, that she wasn't pretty, she was a disappointment, but Ryder makes her realize beauty is within as well as on the outside. Emily believed the same thing but when it came to herself she only heard her mothers hateful words. So when Ryder says all this stuff to her it completely had me swooning. 

Now, to the story plot as a whole. K.C.Lynn you are one hell of a writer because this book is beyond anything I have ever read. It had everything I love in a book. To the bad boy who is really good, the damsel in distress yet strong as hell and then there's the mystery to the book.... the mystery that has you staying up until half one in the morning so it isn't playing on your mind. Holy hell the plot was so good. 
I had cried, laughed, cooed, cried, laughed and so much more during the book. I feel like there is so much more I could say, but I don't want to ruin the book for anyone, so I'll end with this....

Read it..... 

I promise there is not a book like this one out there, it will captivate you from the very beginning and have you falling in love with the characters from the start. 

5* but I really do wish we could rate higher. This book deserves more than a 5*


P.S 

In the book sex trafficking etc is apart of the story line. If you've read K.C.Lynn then you know her previous MOH books touched down on the same subject. I know so many people are unaware that this really does happen. That it doesn't just happen in books, so please when finishing, take the time to read the dedication. Most people skip that part, but this one should be read. 

ENJOY 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment